The Caravan Buyers Guide makes an ideal gift or retirement present for yourself, a friend or a family member. To celebrate the successful first year of the Caravan Buyers Guide we are offering FREE POSTAGE*. So start preparing now for the adventure of a lifetime.
ONE COPY for only $34.95 with free postage*
*Free postage offer applies to single copies delivered within Australia and purchased by credit card through PayPal
‘The most comprehensive of its kind in Australia’ The West Australian
‘An invaluable source of information‘ ★★★★★ Caravan World Magazine
‘Very thorough and professional‘ Caravan Council of Australia
‘Independent, comprehensive and insightful’ The Sunday Times (WA)
The Caravan Buyers Guide is the only independent guide to buying a caravan in Australia.
The guide includes comprehensive coverage of the principles and guidelines behind making the right caravan buying decision. Rather than discussing specific caravan brands or models, the guide gives prospective buyers invaluable and timeless knowledge to help them review their caravan purchasing options and make a wise purchasing decision they will not regret later.
Did you know there are well over 100 brands of caravan on sale in Australia?
The Caravan Buyers Guide helps you choose the right caravan for your needs. Fully illustrated and using simple, clear explanations, the guide will:
- help you decide if you’re suited to the caravan lifestyle
- explain the types of caravan available along with their strengths and weaknesses compared to other RV types
- tell you what to look for in a caravan based on who you are and where you want to go, and then how to buy one
- tell you how caravan suspension, gas and electric systems work
- explain which caravan accessories you need and importantly don’t need
- walk you though caravan paperwork including contracts, insurance and warranties
- provide invaluable advice on safely towing a caravan and enjoying life on the road
- take a glimpse into the caravan of the future
The Caravan Buyers Guide website contains just a small sample of the information contained in the guide’s 200 pages. We hope this information will encourage you to buy a copy of the guide, which can be purchased from this site with confidence using a credit card and PayPal.